I am not as big of a fan of fudge as some people that I know, but I do enjoy it from time to time. That is especially true during the holiday season. Cannabis-infused fudge is really easy to make when you have already made cannabutter (recipes here). The stronger the cannabutter, the stronger the fudge.
Below is the recipe that I use to make cannabis-infused fudge. I prefer my fudge with nuts in it for texture but to each their own! If you have a different recipe, by all means, put it in the comments section so that others can benefit from your knowledge.
3/4 cup of cannabutter
3 cups of granulated sugar
2/3 cup of evaporated milk
12 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups of marshmallow creme
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Combine the cannabutter, sugar, and milk in a saucepan.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes
3. Remove the mixture from the heat and add the remaining ingredients.
4. Stir the mixture vigorously to make sure all of the particles are dissolved.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased 13×9-inch pan and cool completely.